Tuesday, May 3, 2011

All amplifiers are working

Amazingly, I have now cleaned up and installed all 7 amplifier modules. All 14 amplifiers work! They balance very well, don't seem to drift, and they amplify correctly. I still want to put some AC signals on them to test them more thoroughly, but I'm waiting to catch a function generator as a good deal. I've also put back in three of the potentiometers modules and the second dual integrator. Other than issues with the reference supply, everything is working. I've cleaned it all up substantially, so i looks much nicer as well.

Wish I could find some more of those nice EAI bottle plugs.

1 comment:

  1. I have a EAI 6200 digital voltmeter readout that was an option for the TR-10 and TR-20 as a digital readout. It has modiles 6200, 6201 DVM module and 6203 AC converter module. I also have a module 6202 Counter Module that might replace one of the modules in the unit as the case only has room for 2 modules at a time. If you are interested then contact me by email Lseto13@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete